- NTruck-mounted equipment for quicker drying and deeper cleaning
- NOver 10 years of experience
- NPet stains and odor removal treatments
- NSafe cleaning treatments for you and your pets
- NTop rated local businesses
our current pricing
related add-on services
Pet odor and stains removal
our recent work
Some examples of our carpet cleaning service. Powerful equipment and proper treatments get the work done right. All pictures are taken by our techs from real customers.
CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
At this step, ProTouch technician will walk through your home and inform you of what exactly is going to take place during the cleaning. Make sure to point out any areas of concern.
2Pre-spray and spot treatment.
Our technicians walk the areas to be cleaned, pre-treating them with a solution designed to break up soil and stains, and providing special attention to highly soiled or high-traffic areas. During this step, we can also apply specialized cleaning treatments for pet stains, over-soil, fleas, or other conditions that require additional care.
3Steam cleaning and rinse.
To obtain maximum cleaning results our technician will check the system settings such as pressures and temperatures to ensure that your carpet cleaning is done at peak equipment performance. At this step, we will deep steam your carpet and rinse it at the same time leaving no resedue behind.
ProTouch can also help protect your carpet from soil and stains with the application of Maxim fiber protectant after steam cleaning. This protectant creates an invisible barrier, making carpet soil- and moisture-resistant, so it’s more durable and longer lasting. It also enhances the results of future routine carpet cleanings.
Upon the completion of carpet cleaning, a final walk-through is done to make sure we reached the best result possible.
PREPARE FOR CARPET CLEANING
- EIf possible, move all small items from the areas to be clean
- EPre-vacuum the areas to be cleaned, especially if you have lots of pet hair on the carpet
- ELock your pets, if possible
- ETry to minimize walking on freshly cleaned carpet
- ETurn on ceiling fans to speed up the drying process
- EWalk with care because flooring can be slippery